Corona Virus How to Protect Ourselves Part Two
by Jeffrey Dach MD
In part one of this series, we discussed simple measures to boost the immune system with vitamins and supplements, and various widely available drugs which can be repurposed as effective anti-viral agents. Header Image Courtesy of Professor Ursel Heudor Frankfort Germany.
In Part Two, we examine the ALL CAUSE MORTALITY data from Doctors in Germany televised recently on the public airwaves.(see below). This is important because the ALL Cause Mortality Data is the most accurate data and cannot be manipulated or falsified. In this video, the German Doctors say that, in 2020 in Germany, the weekly All Cause Mortality is similar to previous years, indicating NO NEW disease took place.(1)
Above Chart courtesy of German ARD TV network. Explanation of Chart:
Green Line = All Cause Mortality (deaths) Average of three years from 2016-2019 .
Yellow Line = All Deaths in year 2020.
Red Line = Deaths with Corona Virus year 2020
Narration for above chart in video: Begin quote:
“There are 16,000 – 20,000 deaths per week (All Cause Mortality) 2016-2019. in Germany. In the Corona Year 2020, fewer people died overall by mid March than average in previous years. In April 2020, due to corona virus, significantly more all cause mortality is seen for a few weeks. From the end of April, no more died than usual. (There was no increase in All Cause Mortality Compared to previous years) The rise in mid August was due to the heat, which the next curve shows was not due to corona virus. The RED LINE shows those who died of or with corona this year. Out of 20,470 deaths in April, 1736 had died with corona, (first vertical white line) Since then only a few people have died of corona virus. From the 19,450 deaths during the heat in mid-August, only 27 were infected with corona(see second vertical white line), Conclusion: In Germany there is no excess mortality. In short, that means that no more people die than in any normal year without corona. [The German Doctor concluded:] We have to find a normality, a mindful normality that we can give every person the best possible care if he has a difficult course. The virus can no longer be expelled from humans. We cannot eradicate it any more. We must accept it and learn to live with it. The further spread can hardly be stopped.
end quote. (1)
Perhaps objections to the above data analysis can be made on the basis we are somehow different. The U.S. and the U.K. are not Germany. Maybe our data is different from their data and comparisons are not valid. Human Physiology is the same in our country and Germany. Medical Care is the same. And the viruses are the same. So I don’t think there is enough of a difference to object to a comparison.
According to Andrew Mather, a mathematician who looks at data for a living, the above conclusions hold equally for the US and the UK. Andrew Mather writes:
“Both the US and UK have zero excess deaths from covid. …Basically covid does exactly what they’ve been telling you: attacks old and sick people accelerating their deaths by a month or a few months. Essentially, nobody ‘new’ dies… not enough to make this year any different from any other year. People die. But there’s no ‘massive contagion’ creating excess deaths.” (15)
Professor Ursel Heudor Dept of Health Frankfort Germany
Next up in the video is Professor Ursel Heudor (header image), a specialist in public health and until 2019, deputy head of health department in Frankfort who says (Begin Quote:)
“Looking at the data, now, we are seeing a decoupling. We have many cases, but few hospital admissions, and few deaths, [as seen in the above chart]. I think we should inform the population in a different manner, not just about the number of those tested positive or are infected, but also the number of serious cases. That means we also have to report the number of hospital admissions. Unfortunately, too little is reported about it in the general public, and we should really report that very few people are currently hospitalized and very few are dying. [emphasis mine]. In the last three months , even though we saw a rise of 100,000 [cases] only 500 died. So there is a great decoupling there, which must be communicated. Now, we need to ask ourselves whether it makes sense to continue with containment strategy or slowly move on to the second phase. Namely, we focus our efforts more on protecting vulnerable groups [such as the elderly in nursing homes]. We have only had a few serious cases in many months.” end quote (1)
Above image courtesy of Prof Ursel Heudor and ARD TV network Germany.(1)
What is Causing the Uncoupling Effect ?
As mentioned by Prof Ursel Heudor,the data shows an “Uncoupling Effect” which means that while “Case Numbers” are increasing, there are very few hospital admissions and very few deaths from corona virus. The next obvious question is: what is causing this “Uncoupling Effect” ? The explanation is quite straight forward and obvious, this effect is due to the nature of the PCR test for SARS Cov 2 which is overly sensitive and tests positive from non-infectious viral RNA fragments which may be present in the swab samples. (47)
Limitations and Unreliability of PCR Testing for Covid 19
- A lack of actual virus isolation, purification and sequencing means there is no proper control specimen to validate the test kits.
- Instead, the test manufactures are allowed to use a “Contrived Sample” to obtain FDA emergency use authorization, not an actual FDA approval for the test kits.(4)
- The lack of a clear-cut “gold-standard” is a challenge.(5)
- PCR methodology uses amplification of genetic material of 20-40 cycles. “Too many cycles gives false positives, Not enough cycles gives false negatives.”
- “Assessment of clinical sensitivity in asymptomatic people had not been reported for any commercial test as of June 1, 2020.”(4)
- “The FDA prefers the use of “natural clinical specimens” but has permitted the use of “contrived specimens” produced by adding viral RNA or inactivated virus to leftover clinical material.”(4)
- “unless most people are actively infected with SARS-CoV-2, the overwhelming number of test results will be false positives – even with test specificity as high as 99%.“(14)
- see references (2-14)
These German Doctors recognize the limitations of PCR testing for corona virus, which cannot distinguish between infectious and non-infectious viral genetic material, having no purified virus for a control specimen, rather using a “contrived specimen” for test kit validation, and having never been validated for testing healthy people.(2-14)
PCR Testing on Healthy People Yields Massive False Positives
These German Doctors are now saying the pandemic is over, and society should return to normal. Unfortunately, this message has not yet been received by our esteemed politicians such as the Governor and Mayor of New York, who are continuing to harass their citizens with restrictions, closings, lock-downs etc. in spite of the fact the pandemic has been over for months. These emergency orders are not only unnecessary, they are unconstitutional. In three US states, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, so far, courts have stricken down Emergency Corona Virus Restrictions and Orders decreed by governors.(19)
(see charts of New York State Deaths and Cases below Data from worldometer.com)
Corona Virus Deaths in New York State
Above chart shows that mortality (deaths) from corona virus declined to baseline levels by June/July (red arrow) after peaking in April 2020. Daily mortality has been insignificant since June (red arrow).
Cases in New York State
Above chart: Daily cases in New York (i.e. people testing positive on Covid-19 PCR test). Notice the peak in April corresponds with the April peak in mortality in the above mortality chart. Notice slight increase in case numbers in October 2020 (Green Arrow) with no corresponding increase in deaths (mortality) in the above mortality chart. This is the “Uncoupling Effect” in New York same as Germany described by Dr.Ursel Heudor. The “Uncoupling Effect” is caused by using PCR testing which cannot distinguish between infectious virus and non-infectious genetic fragments, yielding high numbers of false positives when testing healthy population, people who are “curious” or need testing for travel or work.(47)
COVID Survival Rate Data from CDC
Left image data from CDC courtesy of Fla Gov. Ron Desantis. See above data on survival rates for Covid 19. (16-18)
Ask yourself a question. Does the COVID19 survival rate in the above chart indicate a deadly pandemic that justifies the draconian lock-downs resulting in destruction of the global economy ? Also note difference in mortality rates based on age, with the under 50 age group having a 99.98% survival from COVID-19 infection (0.02 per cent mortality), while the elderly nursing home population are at considerably higher risk. This disparity is why three world class epidemiologists propose, in the Great Barrington declaration, protecting the elderly in nursing homes while allowing the rest of society to fully open. These eminent epidemiologists predict herd immunity will then be quickly achieved. (21)
Rabbi Handler Describes the “Soft Pogrom”, the Harassment of New York Jewish Community by Corona Virus Mandates and Restrictions
Anti-Viral Drugs and Supplements are Widely Available
As mentioned in my previous newsletters, we have excellent and highly effective antiviral supplements and repurposed drugs. The Zelenko Protocol with Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin (Z Pack) is commonly prescribed. Boosting the immune system with Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C has been previously mentioned. Many other drugs such as Ivermectin and Doxycycline are being used successfully as repurposed highly effective anti-viral drugs. We have had these anti-viral agents available for many years now.(24-46)
Herd Immunity is a Politically Incorrect Word
Apparently, the media wants us to believe that Herd Immunity for viruses has somehow been suspended, as if the theory of Gravitation could be suspended, and we could all float to the ceiling. Herd Immunity for viruses has existed since the beginning of time. It doesn’t just go away because it is inconvenient for the vaccine industry which will no longer have a market for their vaccine product if the virus pandemic is gone.(20-21)
When you look at the above mortality chart for New York which is flat at baseline from June to October 2020, this means enough people have contracted the virus and recovered and are now immune, so the virus has no place to go and fizzles out. This is Herd Immunity which is inevitable. Living in a bubble like the “Bubble Boy” with Lockdowns and Quarantines will delay reaching herd immunity. Lockdowns can not last forever, and eventually when things open up, the virus will circulate and achieve herd immunity any way.(20-21)
Conclusion: Even though the Corona Virus Pandemic is OVER, the tyrannical response of petty government bureaucrats, and the media induced hysteria, fear and panic is NOT OVER..
The increase in cases (the casedemic) is artifact inherent in the PCR testing methodology, called the “Uncoupling Effect” which should not interfere with returning back to normal. There is no “new normal”, there is only the OLD NORMAL.
Effective antiviral treatments are readily available and quite successful when used early in the course of the viral illness. It is time for this to end. And this will end when good people stop doing nothing, and instead fearlessly stand up and look evil in its face.
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing – Quote attributed to Reverend Charles F. Aked October of 1916
Articles with Associated Interest
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Links and References
Germany Doctors on Television
1) ARD Sondersendung CORONA – NEUE Informationen!
October 6th, 2020
8 minute report on how CoV19 pretty much died out long ago when deaths are the statistical tool. Thank you Germany!!
CHART Green Line- All Cause Mortality (deaths) from 2016-2019
Yellow Line All Deaths in year 2020
Red Line Deaths with Corona Virus year 2020
There are 16,000 – 20,000 deaths per week (All Cause Mortality) 2016-2019. in Germany. In the Corona Year 2020, fewer people died overall by mid March than average in previous years. In April, due to corona virus, significantly more all cause mortality is seen for a few weeks. From the end of April, no more died than usual. (There was no increase in All Cause Mortality Compared to previous years) The rise in mid August was due to the heat, which the next curve shows. The RED LINE shows those who died of or with corona this year
Out of 20,470 deaths in April, 1736 had died with corona, (vertical white line) Since then only a few people have died of corona
From the 19,450 deaths during the heat in mid-August, only 27 were infected with corona(see second vertical white line)
Conclusion: In Germany there is no excess mortality in short that means that no more people die than in any normal year without corona
PCR TEST for Corona Virus
2) The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics By Prof Michel Chossudovsky Global Research, September 28, 2020
3) The COVID-19 PCR Test Is Key to the Pandemic Fraud
Published on September 8, 2020 Written by John O’Sullivan
Widespread reliance on the PCR for COVID19 testing is beyond stupid. It is criminal because it is pushed as justification for maintaining ‘lockdown’ measures and compounding the fear and misery (including economic) much of the world is still suffering as a consequence of this gigantic science fraud.
“In one paper,” Crowe says, “I found 37 cycles. If you didn’t get enough fluorescence by 37 cycles, you are considered negative. In another, paper, the cutoff was 36. Thirty-seven to 40 were considered “indeterminate.” And if you got in that range, then you did more testing. I’ve only seen two papers that described what the limit was. So, it’s quite possible that different hospitals, different States, Canada versus the US, Italy versus France are all using different cutoff sensitivity standards of the Covid test. So, if you cut off at 20, everybody would be negative. If you cut off a 50, you might have everybody positive.””
No Gold Reference Standard for PCR test
4) Woloshin, Steven, Neeraj Patel, and Aaron S. Kesselheim. “False Negative Tests for SARS-CoV-2 Infection—Challenges and Implications.” New England Journal of Medicine (2020).
published on June 5, 2020, at NEJM.org.
Designing a reference standard for measuring the sensitivity of SARS-CoV-2 tests in asymptomatic people is an unsolved problem that needs urgent attention to increase confidence in test results for contact-tracing or screening purposes.
Assessment of clinical sensitivity in asymptomatic people had not been reported for any commercial test as of June 1, 2020.
We draw several conclusions. First, diagnostic testing will help in safely opening the country, but only if the tests are highly sensitive and validated under realistic conditions against a clinically meaningful reference standard. Second, the FDA should ensure that manufacturers provide details of tests’ clinical sensitivity and specificity at the time of market authorization; tests without such information will have less relevance to patient care.Third, measuring test sensitivity in asymptomatic people is an urgent priority. Fourth, negative results even on a highly sensitive test cannot rule out infection if the pretest probability is high,
Clinical evaluations, assessing performance of a test on patient specimens, vary among manufacturers. The FDA prefers the use of “natural clinical specimens” but has permitted the use of “contrived specimens” produced by adding viral RNA or inactivated virus to leftover clinical material. Ordinarily, test-performance studies entail having patients undergo an index test and a “reference standard” test determining their true state. Clinical sensitivity is the proportion of positive index tests in patients who in fact have the disease in question. Sensitivity, and its measurement, may vary with the clinical setting. For a sick person, the reference-standard test is likely to be a clinical diagnosis, ideally established by an independent adjudication panel whose members are unaware of the index-test results. For SARS-CoV-2, it is unclear whether the sensitivity of any FDA-authorized commercial test has been assessed in this way. Under the EUAs, the FDA does allow companies to demonstrate clinical test performance by establishing the new test’s agreement with an authorized reverse-transcriptase–polymerase-chain-reaction (RT-PCR) test in known positive material from symptomatic people or contrived specimens. Use of either known positive or contrived samples may lead to overestimates of test sensitivity, since swabs may miss infected material in practice.1
5) Watson Jessica, Whiting Penny F, Brush John E. Interpreting a covid-19 test result BMJ 2020; 369 :m1808 (Published 12 May 2020)
The lack of a clear-cut “gold-standard” is a challenge for evaluating covid-19 tests; pragmatically, clinical adjudication may be the best available “gold standard,” based on repeat swabs, history, and contact with patients known to have covid-19, chest radiographs, and computed tomography scans. Inevitably this introduces some incorporation bias, where the test being evaluated forms part of the reference standard, and this would tend to inflate the measured sensitivity of these tests.
Further evidence and independent validation of covid-19 tests are needed.13
A single negative test result may not be informative if the pre-test probability is high.
Letter in Reply:
In a scenario where nucleic acid tests have variable sensitivities and the reliability of Nucleic acid amplication test (NAAT) is not established HRCT chest can very well be used for screening, assessment of severity and complications of COVID 19 infections.
20 June 2020
Prof Yash Paul Sharma
Professor and Head of the department
Dr Prashant Panda, Dr Lipi Uppal, Dr Pruthvi CR
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Professor and head of the Department , Department of Cardiology ,————————————————- –
why do the authors do not mention that the virus itself, that is virus isolation, in fact would be only gold standard that deserves to be called “solid”? And if the authors think that virus isolation does not deserve this imprimatur, what scientific justification is there to call the RT-PCR a test for the COVID-19 virus? by Torsten Engelbrecht Journalist , Hamburg
6) COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless…
Though the whole world relies on RT-PCR to “diagnose” Sars-Cov-2 infection, the science is clear: they are not fit for purpose…From Torsten Engelbrecht and Konstantin Demeter
7) Coronavirus: Why everyone was wrong, The immune response to the virus is stronger than everyone thought. Jul 1 2020 author, Beda M Stadler
The original article was published in the Swiss magazine Weltwoche (World Week) on June 10th. The author, Beda M Stadler is the former director of the Institute for Immunology at the University of Bern, a biologist and professor emeritus in Switzerland,
8) Minnesota’s broad COVID-19 testing under microscope
State labs defend tests; critics question value of finding small fragments. By Jeremy Olson Star Tribune.September 12, 2020
9) The COVID-19 PCR Test Is Key to the Pandemic Fraud
Published on September 8, 2020 Written by John O’Sulivan
10) COVID19 PCR Tests Are Scientifically Meaningless July 27, 2020 by Torsten Engelbrecht and Konstantin Demeter
11) Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19
By Julian Rose Global Research, September 26, 2020
12) Are you infectious if you have a positive PCR test result for COVID-19? August 5, 2020 Tom Jefferson, Carl Heneghan, Elizabeth Spencer, Jon Brassey
14) US HHS and FDA Opt for Arbitrary and Perpetual Diagnosis of COVID19 by Dr. James Lyons-Weiler is a research scientist and author of three books, the latest of which is “The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism”. 10/8/2020
“This is a big deal – because unless most people are actively infected with SARS-CoV-2, the overwhelming number of test results will be false positives – even with test specificity as high as 99%.“
No Excess Deaths from COVID 19
15) Neither US nor UK Have ANY Excess Deaths from COVID19
Published on September 1, 2020 by John O’Sullivan.
Andrew Mather begin quote:
“Both the US and UK have zero excess deaths from covid. They show massive excess deaths but that’s by double counting. There are no matching medical deaths for those covid deaths.
Basically covid does exactly what they’ve been telling you: attacks old and sick people accelerating their deaths by a month or a few months. Essentially, nobody ‘new’ dies… not enough to make this year any different from any other year. People die. But there’s no ‘massive contagion’ creating excess deaths.”
COVID 19 Survival Rates
16) COVID-19 Survival Rates Have Many Scientists/Doctors Questioning Masks & Lockdown on September 28, 2020 By Arjun WaliaCE Staff Writer
17) New CDC Coronavirus Survival Rates Torches the Democrats’ Lockdown Regime Matt Vespa TownHall Sep 28, 2020
Lockdown Orders are UnConstitutional
19) The Constitutional Reckoning of State Lockdown Orders
Ethan Yang October 7, 2020
Great Barrington Declaration
20) Over 6000 Scientists, Doctors Sign Anti-lockdown Petition. Calls for only ‘focused protection’ of vulnerable people from COVID so everyone else can build herd immunity,,,,Published 2 days ago on 7 October, 2020 Steve Watson
Great Barrington Declaration – Herd Immunity
21) Covid experts: there is another way. Three eminent epidemiologists met in Massachusetts to plan a better response to the pandemic. by Sunetra Gupta, Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff. Great Barrington, Massachusetts, 4th October 2020 To sign the declaration, follow this link .
Journalist: Are You Advocating a Herd immunity Strategy ?
Doctor Jay B :
So, Herd Immunity is not a strategy. Herd Immunity is a fact about most infectious diseases, the course that they spread throughout the population. Even if we were to have an effective vaccine, we would be relying on herd immunity as the endpoint of this infectious disease epidemic. So, it is less of a strategy, than a recognition of a biological fact.
22) The Covid Fraud Scandal…The Greatest Crime Against Humanity Ever Committed 10/5/2020
Leading German lawyer and member of the German Corona Investigative Committee, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who has been admitted to the bar in California and Germany for the past 26 years and who specializes in the prosecution of fraudulent corporations, leads a team of international lawyers that is growing larger every day in what will become the world’s largest GLOBAL tort case against all protagonists and accomplices, in what is now being termed “The Covid Scandal”.
23) Coronavirus Deception, Lies, Fakery, and Fraud Trumps the Truth By GPCary D. Barnett April 18, 2020
Anti-Viral Treatments / Vitamin C
24) Vitamin C and Coronavirus: Not a Vaccine, Just a Humble Cure by William F. Simmons and Robert G. Smith, PhD
25) Gonzalez, Michael J., et al. “Intravenous vitamin C and an orthomolecular protocol as therapy for COVID19: A case report.” J Orthomol Med 35.1 (2020).
The patient was administered high dose intravenous vitamin C (HDIVC) immediately, which consisted of 500cc of lactated Ringer’s solution containing 25 grams of sodium ascorbate (pH-neutral form of vitamin C). This was infused in approximately 45 min. The same infusion was repeated for a total of 3 times over 3 days. All of the infusions were clinically uneventful and without discernible adverse effects. She was prescribed Hydroxychloroquine 200mg tid for 10 days; Azithromycin 500mg day 1 then 250mg for 4 days; and an antitussive based on guaifenesin and dextromethorphan (Giltuss) 5ml every 4 hrs.
26) de Melo, Adriana Françozo, and Mauricio Homem-de-Mello. “High-dose intravenous vitamin C may help in cytokine storm in severe SARS-CoV-2 infection.” Critical Care 24.1 (2020): 1-2.
27) Colunga Biancatelli, Ruben Manuel Luciano, et al. “Quercetin and vitamin C: an experimental, synergistic therapy for the prevention and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 related disease (COVID-19).” Frontiers in immunology 11 (2020): 1451.
29) The Treatment of Viral Diseases: Has the Truth Been Suppressed For Decades? Lee D. Merritt, M.D. Twonsend Letter Oct 2020 The Treatment of Viral Diseases Has the Truth Been Suppressed For Decades Lee D Merritt. Twonsend Letter Oct 2020
30) Carlucci, Philip, et al. “Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients.” medRxiv (2020).
31) Lagier, Jean-Christophe, et al. “Outcomes of 3,737 COVID-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin and other regimens in Marseille, France: A retrospective analysis.” Travel medicine and infectious disease 36 (2020): 101791.
32) Rahman, Mohammad Tariqur. “Potential benefits of combination of Nigella sativa and Zn supplements to treat COVID-19.” Journal of Herbal Medicine (2020): 100382.
33) Anwar, E., M. Soliman, and S. Darwish. “Mechanistic Similarity of Immuno-modulatory and Anti-viral Effects of Chloroquine and Quercetin (The Naturally Occurring Flavonoid).” Clin Immunol Res 4.1 (2020): 1-6.
34) Adeoye, Akinwunmi O., et al. “Repurposing of chloroquine and some clinically approved antiviral drugs as effective therapeutics to prevent cellular entry and replication of coronavirus.” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics just-accepted (2020): 1-14.
35) Derwand, Roland, Martin Scholz, and Vladimir Zelenko. “COVID-19 outpatients–early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study.” Publisher Full Text.
36) Siddiqui, Arif Jamal, et al. “Current status and strategic possibilities on potential use of combinational drug therapy against COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2.” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics (2020): 1-14.
this review focuses on the current use of various drugs as single agents (hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, azithromycin, favipiravir, remdesivir, umifenovir, teicoplanin, nitazoxanide, doxycycline, and dexamethasone) or in combinations with immunomodulators additionally.
37) Basha, Syed Hussain. “Corona virus drugs–a brief overview of past, present and future.” Journal of PeerScientist 2.2 (2020): e1000013.
38) Al-Horani, Rami A., Srabani Kar, and Kholoud F. Aliter. “Potential Anti-COVID-19 Therapeutics that Block the Early Stage of the Viral Life Cycle: Structures, Mechanisms, and Clinical Trials.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 21.15 (2020): 5224.
39) Rahman, Mohammad Tariqur, and Syed Zahir Idid. “Can Zn Be a Critical Element in COVID-19 Treatment?.” Biological Trace Element Research (2020): 1-9.
40) Jans, David A., and Kylie M. Wagstaff. “Ivermectin as a Broad-Spectrum Host-Directed Antiviral: The Real Deal?.” Cells 9.9 (2020): 2100.
41) Dixit, Alok, Ramakant Yadav, and Amit Vikram Singh. “Ivermectin: Potential Role as Repurposed Drug for COVID-19.” The Malaysian journal of medical sciences: MJMS 27.4 (2020): 154.
42) Scheim, David. “Antimalarials for COVID-19 treatment: rapid reversal of oxygen status decline with the Nobel Prize-honored macrocyclic lactone ivermectin.” Available at SSRN 3617911 (2020).
One such antimalarial drug of Nobel Prize-winning distinction is ivermectin (IVM). As determined by a US research team from a database spanning 169 hospitals in three continents, 704 COVID-19 patients treated with a single, low dose of IVM (150 μg/kg) had a mortality rate that was one-sixth (1.4% vs. 8.5%)of that of untreated, case-matched controls. Treatments of 71 COVID-19 patients with IVM at 200 μg/kg plus HCQ, AZ and Zinc by a clinical team in Florida yielded a statistically significant reduction in mortality, with reversals in 1-2 days of rapidly deteriorating oxygen status. The pharmacology and toxicology of IVM is briefly reviewed, indicating the potential for an even sharper response at increased, safe doses. The central role of the CD147 transmembrane receptor in the binding of SARS-CoV-2 is considered. A catch and clump scenario for impedance of capillary flow through viral bindings to blood cells via CD147 is proposed as a possible explanation for the observed rapid clinical response to IVM and for other puzzling aspects of COVID-19
43) Vora, Agam, et al. “White paper on Ivermectin as a potential therapy for COVID-19.” indian journal of tuberculosis 67.3 (2020): 448-451.
44) Jans, David A., and Kylie M. Wagstaff. “Ivermectin as a Broad-Spectrum Host-Directed Antiviral: The Real Deal?.” Cells 9.9 (2020): 2100.
45) Chowdhury, Abu Taiub Mohammed Mohiuddin, et al. “A Randomized Trial of Ivermectin-Doxycycline and Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin therapy on COVID19 patients.” (2020).
200 patients received the combination of ivermectin (18 mg single dose) and Doxycycline (100 mg twice daily for 5 days). Group A.
200 patients were given hydroxichloroquine 800 mg on first day then 400mg daily for 10 days and azithromycin 500 mg one day then 250 g daily for 4 days comprised Group B.
It appears Ivermectin and Doxycycline is safe and effective combination drug therapy in COVID-19 infected patients
46) García-Serradilla, Moisés, Cristina Risco, and Beatriz Pacheco. “Drug repurposing for new, efficient, broad spectrum antivirals.” Virus research 264 (2019): 22-31.
47) The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test: How to Mislead All Humanity. Using a “Test” To Lock Down SocietyBy Dr. Pascal Sacré Global Research, November 05, 2020
Last updated on March 7th, 2021 by